How we use your information
What Personal Data Do We Collect About You?
The categories of personal data we may collect about you through your involvement in our web site include:
- Identification Data – e.g. your name.
- Contact Data – e.g. your email address, postal address, etc.
2. Why We Collect Information from You
The purpose of collecting your information is to enable us to contact you and respond.
3. How Will We Use the Information You Provide?
We will use the information you provide to:
- Respond to you;
- Keep a record of all persons that submit info to us.
- Send to you by email: newsletters, announcements and other communications if requested;
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal data we process are accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive, given the purpose for which they were obtained. We will not process personal data obtained for one purpose for any unconnected purpose unless you have consented to this.
We will NEVER use your information for any purpose other than described in this policy. We will NOT try to sell you anything, nor use your information for marketing purposes. Nor will we ever pass your information to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.